Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. Such a kissable pair of lips.. and her ass was to die for. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. 914-984-9234 ... more >