I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. 914-361-5873 ... more >