The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. I wasn't going to pass that up. I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. 913-717-6012 ... more >