I have been curious about this lady for a very long time! Though many girls tempted me, I resisted until I saw her pics. Somehow, the pics told me 'new, innocent' girl. If you picture a pretty Wall-Street admin assistant, dressed in nice one piece dress, heels, you get the picture. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. 913-674-9226 ... more >