The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! 912-349-9587 ... more >