To quickly sum her up, I had a good time, she's eager to please. Truly outstanding and memorable. This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. 912-307-9918 ... more >