Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. 912-303-7274 ... more >