For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). Just saw her a few days ago. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. 911-034-7369 ... more >