I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Id rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. The fantasy for me is the innocence and charm she displays but she is one very passionate lady. She is a real treat! She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. 910-710-7743 ... more >