No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. What can I say that hasn't been said? She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. 910-659-2129 ... more >