We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. 910-240-9341 ... more >