I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. Now there fellow studs, players and chick-magnets, this I the man variously described as a 10, you're great, you're so sexy and wow, you have a great body. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. 909-784-2341 ... more >