She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. Her pictures are accurate. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. I told her the weekend is coming so be prepared for a longer engagement! 908-624-3128 ... more >