Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. She was quite into the session. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. 908-452-6612 ... more >