This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. I am going to see her again this afternoon. I had great experience with her. The pics on the website are very accurate. I had great experience with her. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. 904-675-7008 ... more >