Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. Attractive looking lady. Hair to about the shoulder. A bit of a party girl look to her. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! 904-560-4376 ... more >