The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. 903-219-4755 ... more >