She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. Hot body, service was good. I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. This seems like a girl who just loves what she does. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. Booking was just as painless as the last time. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. Very cool chick as well! 901-910-0636 ... more >