The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. She always makes me feel like a king. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. 901-616-0078 ... more >