She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? 901-602-5753 ... more >