She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. She has nice hair and sexy eyes. She was great, no clock watching and it wasn’t till I looked up and noticed the clock had two minutes left in our session. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! 843-428-4961 ... more >