Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. Facilities were amazing. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. Being thoroughly adept through experience with such comments I smile knowingly. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. I am going to see her again this afternoon. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. 838-200-8030 ... more >