She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. She is a sweetie. I love both giving and receiving and wasn’t disappointed in either area. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. Well sign me up for her fan club! One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. 832-993-2550 ... more >