She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. Her pictures do not do justice to how gorgeous and sexy she is in person. I met her at the location and when I first arrived I was blown away by such a beautiful smile, bright eyes and shiny hair. She makes you feel like a long awaited boyfriend as soon as you walk in the door and that continues on throughout. I was going nuts looking at pictures of her and finally I had to take the plunge last night, a delightful night for driving. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. 832-966-7389 ... more >