I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. Given her amazing face and body I would definitely make another appointment with her! All in all, highly recommended. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. 832-806-1022 ... more >