I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. We were giggling all the way. She’s hot and sexy and delivers in spades. A true GND with that great combination of skill and passion. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. 832-714-8122 ... more >