She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. 832-699-3964 ... more >