This was my first time with her and not my last. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! I can see why somebody would describe her as looking like that hot girl on TV. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. She was taller and a bit younger than I imagined, in good shape with a really nice hourglass body and clean skin with no piercings (pretty rare these days). 832-645-5453 ... more >