She's comfortable in her skin and her job, and this lets her relax and show her sense of humour. It's a small detail but it made a difference. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. This is a lady who enjoys making her partner feel special and finding the right buttons to bring extreme pleasure. I highly recommend her not only for her sensual skills but for the fact that she is a lady with intelligence, sophistication, humour and just an all around joy to be around. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. 832-510-3280 ... more >