Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. 832-481-5515 ... more >