Truly outstanding and memorable. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. First I thought she was Latina. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. I will definitely repeat. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! 832-478-6617 ... more >