She is a sweetie. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! 832-327-6914 ... more >