I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. 830-719-4861 ... more >