The pics on the website are very accurate. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. Considering how exceptionally attractive she is, she is very down to earth and friendly. I know ladies who are half as attractive as her and act like a spoiled prima-donna. She was far from being aloof with me but this sort of thing can be a ymmv thing. 828-351-6753 ... more >