She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. 818-473-9648 ... more >