Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. You guys are lucky I don't often repeat and I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from this. Otherwise I would keep her to myself LOL. Sometimes these girls come and go so quick that it's a shame when you miss out. Don't walk. Run to see this one. You won't be disappointed. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. 818-461-4195 ... more >