I am always too lazy to write up reviews (which is kind of wrong) since a lot of you guys have been great on here with your recommendations. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; I like her a lot, very pretty facially. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. Her pictures do not do her justice, her beauty and elegance is something that you have to see for your self don't take my word for it.... being with this woman is an experience that can only compare to being with a goddess. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. 817-989-9074 ... more >