We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. 815-981-9298 ... more >