We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. Personality is really friendly and chatty. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? Booking was just as painless as the last time. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. 201-452-7058 ... more >