She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. I'm glad I met this little temptress. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. Location was a nice place in a good area and the room was very clean with towels. What a refreshing experience. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. 814-273-9698 ... more >