Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. I took a shower and came back to the room, she asked if I'd like a massage. After the massage we talked about her hometown and her conversation skills are also great. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. 814-263-5920 ... more >