Met her for one hour in the evening, easy place to find, parking across the street. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. 813-822-8072 ... more >