After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. 813-708-7052 ... more >