Fit, trim and in shape. Ample hips, fantastic rounded and taut butt, firm and toned legs and basically just so damn sexy. It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. It was exquisite and relaxing at the same time. The sensations were really indescribable and I felt totally satisfied at the conclusion. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. The view from behind is simply outlandish! The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. 813-683-6593 ... more >