She is hot, smoking even. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. I've been looking for a replacement for my regular and came across this one, she seemed nice on the phone and the photos were sexy. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. 813-666-4133 ... more >