She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! We chatted a bit as she knew I was still nervous and then the fun began. All I can say is that she's everything that has been stated...you will feel like you have been with a wild girlfriend. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. Hot body, service was good. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. First I thought she was Latina. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. 813-540-6351 ... more >