She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. She is a sexy looking massage therapist with a bit of a party girl vibe/style. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. Nice body, and a very cute bum. 813-537-3949 ... more >