Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. 813-524-7539 ... more >