I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. She is a sweetie. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. 813-430-8125 ... more >