We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. She always makes me feel like a king. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. 813-308-5640 ... more >